Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Gratitude List for the Day

When things look a little bleak, I like to rearrange my thinking into..."What do I have to be thankful for today?"  Thought I'd share my list..

1.  Went to the store today and REMEMBERED to unload the groceries when I got home, thus saving all cold items.  Unfortunately in the last month, I have inadvertantly, not once, but twice forgotten to unload the groceries out of the car...not a good September/October happening.

2.  Felt proud that my accountant confirmed that I had done some correct accounting after taking a few guesses at some things...Go Logical Thinking!

3.  Up to this point today, there are NO ruined items on the "What did Finley Chew Today" List...though I can share since the throw blankets have been thrown around recently, that I have NOT ONE blanket in my home that has not been chewed upon.

4.  And, last but not the least, at least I can come up with the names and birthdates of my children unlike the fellow in my new favorite YouTube video...check out this NY Jets player :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ47LdpkDog&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment