Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things Learned Later in Life...

I bit the bullet...I paid to have someone wash my outside windows (and siding)...couldn't bring myself to pay for the inside, BUT did learn...totally worth it!  It is amazing how clean windows can make one's life a little brighter...no pun intended.

Professional massages...need I say more!  For years, I attempted to convince my spouse that a great professional massage cannot be rivaled, it was worth hours of therapy.  About 3 months before Keith passed away...he finally caved and got a great chair massage...he was hooked, yep, after one time!  And I know he would tell you all...do it regularly!

Instead of asking...just make an announcement, right Em?  This seems to be Em's approach to her social life.  Instead of asking, just she announces...ironically, I think this should go under the Learned Too Early List when it comes to her, but when it comes to me...I'm going to take this approach from now on.  No more asking, just telling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment