Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Things To Wonder About...

*Ran the 5K at the Run for the Schools on Sunday...wondered if I could do that again after a 12 year break in "racing"...made it, but wondered, what are some parents thinking?  I followed a youngster for a few blocks who was on the 5K route who was running in her Mary Jane shoes...EEK!  Though a Sunday morning, all I could think about was...plantar fasciitis...maybe I am old, but a good pair of running shoes are a must!

*Used to wonder what exactly a podcast was...but thanks to Joe (who keeps me posted on such things) I now know and was happy to learn that most are FREE...yippeee!  And what is the first podcast I downloaded you ask?  Well, coincidentally...The BS Report (which Joe has accused me of stealing the name)...I say not.

*Went to Shred Day on Saturday morning (totally worth the trip BTW) and wondered, do they really shred your documents once they are in the big truck OR does it just sound like it? 

*When will I actually HAVE TO make the closet switch?  You know, the dreaded summer-to-winter change over?  I hate this, in my world, this involves a step ladder.

A glimpse of Shred Day!  I'm going every year, man!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the 5k - now man up and get yourself ready for the 1/2 marathon here in Burlington next year - Liz Wilcox is heavily involved and the proceeds go to a great cause.

    ReplyDelete