Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scary Things

Halloween is approaching, time to discuss scary things, and not Frankenstein, Dracula and ghosts...real scary things like: 

Emily WANTS to go driving on the interstate..oh boy.  I'm not sure it would look good to the police occifer if I had a glass of wine before the drive to take the edge off...not a good idea!  And how in this area do you slowly introduce interstate driving? 

The owl that hoots at night in my backyard...ask me during the day:  I love having an owl (I'm a gardener, so an owl = no rabbits).  At night, I don't like the owl, he is spooky...why, you ask?  My grandma once said that an owl's hoot is the sign of death...thank you, Grandma, thank you very much for planting that seed (see how I brought that back around to gardening...tricky, I am).

Today on my drive home I passed a man in a truck.  He had a roll of toilet paper on his dashboard...don't now about you all, but that is SCARY!  Might even be scarier to think about what is on his steering wheel...oh I won't go there.  But what I really wanted to say was, "Hey, if you are going to keep toilet paper in your truck, how about the glove box?  Or maybe the floor?  Or how about wet wipes...then you could used them on your hands as well?  How about that?"

The substitute UPS man, he is always angry and frazzled...what if I'm the last straw someday?

Accounting.

No need to worry about ghouls and goblins when all of these other scary things are staring me in the face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment