Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Running Thoughts...

Out for a run today after a bit of a hiatus, those are never a good thing.

Thought one: If you run/walk 2 miles and then stop and watch your son's scrimmage, then run/walk back home for 2 miles...does that count as 4 miles? Or is it 2 2-mile jaunts...just wondering...I need to get to 4 miles.

Thought two: I spy yet another snake on the sidewalk...why me? Why do I always have to be the one to see the snake? Are they good luck? Or do they just make you keep running? Did the people in the car notice when I screamed and then jumped?

Thought three: Why do I like Tom Petty so much while running? Free Fallin', I guess. And 70's music, what is up with that? Go Jackson 5 and Blue Oyster Cult (is that even 70's?) And after listening to Tim (McGraw) sing, "In My Next Thirty Years"...I wonder what my next 30 years will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment